As the largest private, non-government-funded, aviation museum in the U.S., the Pima Air & Space Museum depends upon the support and generosity of people like you. Your donations help us preserve our rich aviation heritage for future generations and help us continue the work of acquiring, restoring and maintaining some of the world's most important and historically significant aircraft.
You may designate your donation go for 1 of 3 efforts:
1. General Support/Operations
2. Education or
ONE-TIME or ONGOING DONATIONS
Donations cannot be allocated to individual air- and spacecraft.
Technically your donation goes to the Arizona Aerospace Foundation (AAF) that operates the Pima Air & Space and Titan Missile Museums, and hosts the Arizona Aviation Hall of Fame. The Foundation is designated by the IRS as a not-for-profit organization and your gifts can be tax-deductible in the U.S. in accordance with applicable regulations.
For additional information, or should you wish to make your donation anonymous or as a tribute, please email or call the Director of Visitor Services at 520 618-4805.
You can maximize your impact too should your gift to Pima Air & Space Museum qualify as a “matching gift.” Many companies, both big and small, may double (or even triple) the value of donations made to Pima Air & Space Museum. You are recognized for the combined value of your personal gift and the corporate match. There are three easy steps to secure a matching gift:
1. Obtain the form and instructions from your human resources or community relations department.
2. Complete the employee section and sign the form.
3. Mail or fax the form to Pima Air & Space Museum, 6000 E. Valencia Rd., Tucson, AZ 85756 Attn.: Director of Visitor Services; we’ll take care of the rest!
Did you know?
• If your spouse works for a company that also matches gifts, you may be eligible for an additional corporate match.
• Many companies will match gifts for retirees as well as for full- and part-time employees.