Pima Air and Space Museum
General admission covers the main hangars, Two World War II Hangers, the Dorothy Finley Space Gallery, the Arizona Aviation Hall of Fame and so much more!
Your Admission Fee Covers
- The Main Hangar (3 hangars combined into 1: Hangar 1, Spirit of Freedom & Flight Central)
- 2 World War II Hangars (Hangars 3, 4 & 5)
- The Dorothy Finley Space Gallery
- The Arizona Aviation Hall of Fame
- The 390th Memorial Museum (a separate museum on our grounds)
- 80 acres with more than 150 airplanes
- Kids “Soarin’ Saturday” programs (adult participation required).
- 2 Docent-guided Walking Tours:
- The “Highlights of Aviation” tour starts at the Wright Flyer at 10:30am (and 1:30pm Dec. thru Apr.)
- The “World War II Aviation” tour starts inside Hangar 3 at 11:30am (and 2:30pm Dec. thru Apr.).